I’ve spent the last week getting everything set up and transferring some of the listings from my Etsy shop here to the new web-site. As far as I can tell, everything is running fine. I’ll probably keep making a few tweaks here and there, but for the most part, I think I’m done.
I do still need to decide on a header image. Or at the very least, a better logo image, and stick with the black header background.
I also need to retake photos of a lot of the older items that I moved here from Etsy. Right now, with so many different shades for the photo background, it’s starting to look like a patchwork quilt. 😉 I hope to do that when I get more free time.
The site itself though is fully functional now. So, I guess that means we’re open for business. 🙂